[Haskell] Re: ANNOUNCE: graphviz 2999.9.0.0

Ivan Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 09:54:23 EDT 2010

A few things I forgot to mention in my haste to get this out:

1) I was planning on having a tutorial-style blog post where I'd use
graphviz to parse an manipulate the output "ghc-pkg dot"; however I've
been busier than I expected recently and figured it'd be better to get
this release out and do this later.

2) The website was developed with the help of John MacFarlane; at the
moment I'm using the CSS he uses for Pandoc's homepage, but I plan on
updating that during the week (again, better to get it out now and fix
it later).

And with that, I need to sleep.  Having a public holiday to get this
finished in was nice, but it didn't help with my sleep deprivation :s

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
Ivan.Miljenovic at gmail.com
IvanMiljenovic.wordpress.com