[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: Hac phi 2010

Chris Casinghino chris.casinghino at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 18:00:52 EDT 2010

Greetings,

I am very pleased to officially announce Hac phi 2010, a Haskell
hackathon/get-together to be held May 21-23 at the University of
Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.  The hackathon will officially kick off
at 2:30 Friday afternoon, and go until 5pm on Sunday (with breaks for
sleep, of course).  Last year's Hac phi was a lot of fun, and many
people have already expressed interest in coming back this year.  I
want to stress that everyone is welcome---you do not have to be a
Haskell guru to attend!  Helping hack on someone else's project could
be a great way to increase your Haskell-fu.

If you plan on coming, please officially register [1].  Registration,
travel, lodging and many other details can be found on the Hac phi
wiki [2].  Note that we're in a different space this year and may have
to cap attendance, so register early.

We're also looking for a few people interested in giving short (15-20
min.) talks, probably on Saturday afternoon.  Anything of interest to
the Haskell community is fair game---a project you've been working on,
a paper, a quick tutorial.  If you'd like to give a talk, add it on
the wiki [3].

Hope to see you in Philadelphia!

-The Hac φ team

[1] http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Hac_φ/Register