[Haskell] RE: ANN: GPipe-TextureLoad 1.0.0 and GPipe 1.0.3

Tobias Bexelius tobias_bexelius at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 27 02:15:10 EDT 2009

I accidently missed a spot in the latest GPipe bugfix, this is fixed in version 1.0.4 that I've just uploaded. Sorry for that.

/Tobias Bexelius

From: tobias_bexelius at hotmail.com
To: haskell-cafe at haskell.org; haskell at haskell.org; hopengl at haskell.org
Subject: ANN: GPipe-TextureLoad 1.0.0 and GPipe 1.0.3
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 22:37:01 +0100

I've uploaded a new version of GPipe as well as a utility package for loading textures.

GPipe 1.0.3:
* Fixes a major bug in the shader generation

GPipe-TextureLoad 1.0.0:
* Helps loading GPipe textures from file. It is based on the stb-image package, and supports subsets of the JPG, PNG, TGA, BMP and PSD formats.

kolla in resten av Windows LiveT. Inte bara e-post - Windows LiveT är mycket mer än din inkorg. Mer än bara meddelanden