[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: Turbinado V0.6
alson at alsonkemp.com
Thu Mar 12 22:22:17 EDT 2009
Turbinado (http://www.turbinado.org) is a Rails-ish
Model-View-Controller web serving framework for Haskell. It's in
heavy development, is making excellent progress and is designed to
make building websites in Haskell a joy.
It’s been long enough since Turbinado V0.4 that I figured I’d skip
V0.5 and go straight to announcing Turbinado V0.6. Lots of new
* By popular demand, support for CGI serving. Apparently some web
hosts don’t support HTTP proxying, so some folks requested CGI
* Statically compiled Layouts, Views, Controllers (to complement
* Support for “.format” in routes. If a request path is
“/User/List.xml”, then the following View will be called:
* Lower case paths.
* Support for cookies (see here for examples).
* Encrypted cookie sessions (see here to see how to use them).
* Much easier installs using cabal-install.
* Support for GHC 6.10. GHC 6.8 is no longer supported.
Turbinado V0.7 will be all about:
* Documentation. (seriously.)
* User authentication.
More information about the Haskell