[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: Harpy 0.4.4 - Runtime code generation for x86
klee at cs.tu-berlin.de
Tue Mar 10 11:11:22 EDT 2009
Dear Haskell community,
we are pleased to announce the release of Harpy 0.4.1, a library for
runtime code generation for x86 machine code.
Harpy is available from Hackage or from Harpy's homepage:
*** New in version 0.4.1 ***
- Many of Harpy's types are now instances of Eq.
- Added support for the prefetching instructions PREFETCH0, PREFETCH1,
PREFETCH2 and PREFETCHNTA.
- Harpy.X86Disassembler.disassembleBloc was too strict and caused
stack overflows for large inputs. This was fixed.
- Disassembler: The instruction prefix list was not cleared when
beginning to parse a new instruction. This caused incorrect
disassembly of SSE instructions.
- Disassembler: A bug has been fixed in the parsing routine for the
addressing mode "scaled index + 32 bit offset" without base
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 3225 bytes
Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
Url : http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell/attachments/20090310/cd5cec69/smime.bin
More information about the Haskell