[Haskell] Lazy IO breaks purity

minh thu noteed at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 03:36:16 EST 2009

Hi,

It seems to me that basically, a run of Oleg's code is :: IO Int,
not Int, so there is little sense to talk about referential transparencies
by comparing the results of two runs.

It would have sense by making the comparison directly in a single run,
inside the code (using a pure compare function).

Cheers,
Thu