[Haskell] Haskell Hack Day, Edinburgh, 30 August 2009

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Wed Jul 8 06:12:24 EDT 2009

Dear Haskellers,

I am pleased to report that we will be having a Haskell Hack Day in
Edinburgh, on Sunday 30 August (before the ICFP begins).  The day will
be held at the ICFP conference venue, the Royal College of Physicians.

The Hack Day will be free and open to all.
Come join us; it'll be a lot of fun!

Registration:
  http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Hac7/Register

More information:
  http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Hac7

Note also, for those of you who want to double your hacking pleasure,
we are on the look-out for some local pubs, cafes, etc that we can use
for a little pre-Hack-Day-hacking Saturday.  Please let us know if you
would like to join this expedition as well and if you know of any
good places to go.

Thanks!

Eric

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9