[Haskell] Fwd: Formal verification of high-level language implementation of critical software?

Amine Chaieb ac638 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Feb 10 05:31:11 EST 2009

Hi,

Maybe not that "big" components, but we verified formally (in
Isabelle/HOL) some decision procedure implementations (mainly quantifier
elimination for linear real, integer arithmetic and their combination).
Using Isabelle's push button Technology you transform the formally
Isabelle/HOL implementation in to SML, Ocaml or Haskell.

Here are some pointers:

http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~ac638/pubs/pdf/mir.pdf
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~ac638/pubs/pdf/frpar.pdf
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~ac638/pubs/pdf/linear.pdf