[Haskell] Re: HOC

Benjamin L.Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 07:33:02 EST 2009

On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 21:34:34 +0100, Thomas Davie <tom.davie at gmail.com>
wrote:

>I noticed recently that HOC has moved over to google code, and seems a
>little more active than it was before.  Is there a mailing list where
>I can talk  to other users and get myself kick started, or is it a
>case of just using the standard Haskell ones?

According to the "HOC: Support" site (see
http://hoc.sourceforge.net/support.html),

>There are four mailing lists where you can contact the HOC developers and other users:
>
>hoc-announce   	Announcements of HOC releases and related tools (low-traffic)
>hoc-users 		General HOC discussions
>hoc-devel 		HOC developer & implementation discussions
>hoc-cvs 		CVS commit log messages

The above-mentioned links point to the following sites:

hoc-announce Info Page
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/hoc-announce

hoc-users Info Page
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/hoc-users

hoc-devel Info Page
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/hoc-devel

hoc-cvs Info Page
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/hoc-cvs

You can subscribe to the above-mentioned mailing lists at the
above-indicated sites.

Hope this helps.  Enjoy!

-- Benjamin L. Russell
http://dekudekuplex.wordpress.com/