[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: OpenGL 184.108.40.206
Sven.Panne at aedion.de
Tue Apr 28 12:07:58 EDT 2009
A new version of the OpenGL package has bee uploaded to Hackage. This is
mainly a bug fix release, containing the following changes:
* Minor tweaks for recent Cabal versions.
* Removal of old GHC build system relics.
* Handle "invalid framebuffer operation" error.
* Terminate GLSL attribute names with NUL in various functions.
* Access 3D texture functions via their core API names, improving
portability (e.g. for MacOS X).
* Added a workaround for a bug in the SGI tessellator.
* Fixed marshalling of control points for evaluators.
* Added mapBuffer/unmapBuffer and beginQuery/endQuery to exported API.
More information about the Haskell