[Haskell] Haskell logo in TeX (tested for TeXLive >= 2007)

Philip Hölzenspies p.k.f.holzenspies at utwente.nl
Tue Apr 14 16:05:48 EDT 2009

Dear all,

Seeing people throw the new logo around in different formats, I
thought I would do it up in TikZ (for those that don't know: graphics
embedded in LaTeX). For convenience, I wrapped it in a .sty file. If
people find this useful, I will try and submit it to CTAN as well. I'm
open for bug reports or feature requests.

You do need a proper TeXLive installation (at least a relatively
recent version of TikZ; check whether "kpsewhich pgfkeys.sty" says
anything, in which case you should be fine). I will write up
documentation for this before I put it onto CTAN, but for now, you
will have to do with the example illustrating most options:

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{haskelllogo}
\begin{document}
\haskelllogo[outlines,splitlambda]