[Haskell] Current XML libraries status

Marc A. Ziegert coeus at gmx.de
Fri Oct 24 20:14:21 EDT 2008

there was a thread about xml parsing, one month ago.
<http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.haskell.cafe/44708>
well, i don't know much about xml, except what it looks like;
but i know about that interesting parsing problem behind it.
maybe Lev Walkin has fixed that in HXML. at least he wrote this patch...
<http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.haskell.cafe/45033>

- marc

-----
sometimes i think, i should write a paper about it. but then... naah, i'm like haskell: non-strict.