[Haskell] Re: [Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: Haskell Communities and Activities Report (15th ed., November 2008)

Don Stewart dons at galois.com
Fri Nov 28 19:15:30 EST 2008

Good work!

It is always interesting to see the secret Haskell projects that only
get announced via the HCAR. Things not on haskell@ or on hackage.

For example, this under-the-radar project:

    7.7  IVU Traffic Technologies AG Rostering Group

Haskell to solve constraints on EU bus timetables! In production use!

-- Don