[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: htags-1.0
nominolo at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 3 19:40:20 EST 2008
FWIW, there's also GHC's version of ghctags which uses the GHC API.
This is both good and bad:
- Precise source information
- Parses everything that GHC parses (and typechecks)
- It automatically runs GHC's pre-processors.
- The source has to typecheck.
- It's rather slow (then again you don't run it very often)
I'm using it for the GHC source code, and it works rather well now.
If anyone is interested we could certainly release a version that
works with 6.10.1 (or if someone wants to backport it, go ahead).
2008/11/3 David Sankel <camior at gmail.com>:
> htags is a tag file generator to enable extra functionality in editors
> like vim. It expands upon hasktags by using a full Haskell 98 parser
> and options for recursion.
> David Sankel
> Sankel Software
> 585 617 4748 (Office)
> 585 309 2016 (Mobile)
> Haskell mailing list
> Haskell at haskell.org
More information about the Haskell