[Haskell] Translation of the "Haskell Tutorial for C Programmers"

Gorgonite gorgon.filtre at gmail.com
Tue May 13 18:11:21 EDT 2008

I don't know if there are French-speaking people reading this mailing-list,
but we at haskell-fr have some great news today !

We didn't find any French translation of the "Haskell Tutorial for C
Programmers", thus we decide to write it.
Today, I would like to announce that  we have completed a translation into
French, that it can be read by following the link :

It is currently available as a set of HTML pages and PDF file.

Please send your comments and suggestions to the French Haskell mailing list
haskell-fr at haskell.org

Best regards,