[Haskell] Announce: hback - dual n-back memory game (0.0.3)

Norbert Wojtowicz wojtowicz.norbert at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 00:55:26 EDT 2008

I've released a version 0.0.3 of hback based on the current HEAD of
the darcs repo. From the end-user's perspective, there are three major
changes:

1. Game now tries to accurately duplicate the protocol described in
the original PNAS paper [0]. If there are any deviations, please do
let me know.
2. The game should now correctly build with all dependencies and
correctly locate all data at runtime that was copied during
installation. If there are any issues with this, it's a bug - please
do report it.
3. The graphics are now rendered as SVG (which means the cairo lib
installed on the system will need to support SVG).

Cabal file can be found on hackage:
http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/hback/0.0.3/hback-0.0.3.tar.gz

If you prefer to keep up-to-date with changes, checkout the repo instead:
darcs get --partial http://code.haskell.org/hback/

And the new project homepage:
http://code.google.com/p/hback/

Thanks to everyone who showed an interest in the program; it's really
helpful in encouraging me to continue tinkering with it.

As always, all suggestions and comments sincerely welcome,
Norbert Wojtowicz

[0] http://www.pnas.org/cgi/content/abstract/0801268105v1