[Haskell] Fwd: CS2001 Interim Review is open for public consultation

Martin Erwig erwig at eecs.oregonstate.edu
Mon Jun 9 18:07:57 EDT 2008

Heads up, ACM members!

As fans of functional programming, you can provide input on the future
of the CS curriculum guidance provided by ACM. In particular, you
could support the SIGPLAN alternate proposal for the programming
language part (wiki.acm.org/cs2001/index.php?title=SIGPLAN_Proposal).

The more active, positive support through comments and feedback this
proposal receives, the better the chance that functional programming
will receive a more prominent role in the CS education (at least in
the US, Europe seems to be ahead in this regard).

--
Martin

Begin forwarded message: