[Haskell] ANN: Haskeline 0.2
judah.jacobson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 21:44:26 EDT 2008
This is to announce the initial (alpha-ish) release of Haskeline, a
library for line input in command-line programs. It is similar in
purpose to editline or readline, but is written in Haskell and thus
(hopefully) more easily used in other Haskell programs.
=== Links ===
Development repo: darcs get http://code.haskell.org/haskeline
Bug tracking: http://trac.haskell.org/haskeline
=== Features ===
- Runs on POSIX-compatible systems, including non-ANSI terminals.
- Runs on the native Windows APIs using MinGW (Cygwin support is TODO).
- Supports Unicode cross-platform (POSIX is only UTF-8, for now).
- Provides a rich user interface, supporting both Emacs and Vi edit
modes and customizable in a ~/.haskeline file.
- Implements history recall and incremental search.
- Allows custom tab completion functions which run in an arbitrary monad.
More information about the Haskell