[Haskell] Re: on starting Haskell-Edu, a new education-related Haskell-related mailing list

Patryk Zadarnowski pat at jantar.org
Tue Jul 15 18:13:37 EDT 2008

Ok, this is getting tedious guys.

How about the following course of action:

1. Start "beginners at haskell.org" now. There seems to be more-or-less a
consensus on this name.

2. Take all further discussion about the list's charter, etc. to the
new list.

3. If decision is made to rename the list, kill
"beginners at haskell.org", create the new list
    and repeat with step 1.

Cheers,

	Pat.