[Haskell] ANN: Haskell Cryptographic Library 4.1.0

Dominic Steinitz dominic.steinitz at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Jan 12 11:41:54 EST 2008

I'd like to announce the release of a new version of the library
following various contributions (contributors are bcc'd).

Additions include: BubbleBabble, TEA, HMAC and more large word support.

It no longer includes Base64. This is provided by
http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/dataenc-0.10.1.

Many thanks to all contributors.

Dominic.

PS I always mention this but the library really needs to be reviewed
holistically and  possibly restructured given the advent of bytestrings.
If anyone would like to volunteer to do this or take over as library
maintainer, please let me know.