[Haskell] Problems with Unicode Symbols as Infix Function Names in Propositional Calculus Haskell DSL

Cetin Sert cetin at sertcom.de
Wed Jan 9 12:16:15 EST 2008

I want to design a DSL in Haskell for propositional calculus. But instead of using natural language names for functions like or, and, implies etc. I want to use Unicode symbols as infix functions ¬, ˅, ˄, →, ↔ But I keep getting error messages from the GHC parser. Is there a way to make GHC parse my source files correctly? If it is not possible yet, please consider this as a “feature request”.

Best Regards,

Cetin Sert

INF 521, 4-6-2

69120 Heidelberg