[Haskell] please HELP me to understand this code:| quickly:((

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 20:30:33 EST 2008

Hi

This mailing list should be used mainly for announcements, not
requests for help - for that see haskell-cafe at haskell.org

You might also want to read up on homework help, and how to ask the
right questions to get the right answers:
http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Homework_help

In addition, attaching code as a scanned .jpg isn't very useful as
people can't see what you are sending so easily. Typing it out will
probably elicit more responses.

Thanks

Neil