[Haskell] ANN: hpodder 1.1.0
jgoerzen at complete.org
Wed Feb 6 18:03:08 EST 2008
I'm pleased to announce version 1.1.0 of hpodder, the podcast
downloader. Get it from http://software.complete.org/hpodder
The new features in hpodder 1.1.0 include:
* New support for configurable renaming of incoming episodes to
standard extensions. The previous feature was hard-coded for
certain data types.
* New support for using file -i (or a user-configurable program) to
determine the actual type of a file to deal with servers that
don't send correct MIME types in their feeds. Enable this support
* New support for user-configurable post-processing commands that
do things such as tagging.
* New support for conditional running of post-processing commands
based on content type.
* Documented --debug.
* New support for GUID tags to reduce occurances of duplicate
downloads. Thanks to Jason Creighton for the patch to support
This version is compatible with GHC 6.8.x and MissingH 1.0.x.
More information about the Haskell