[Haskell] NW Functional Programming Interest Group

Jeff Henrikson jehenrik at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 23:02:27 EDT 2008

Hi Greg,

Not sure if you're aware but there is already a functional programming
interest group in Seattle, SeaFunc.  We have been meeting approximately
every 4 weeks since 2004.  For the sake of people deciding which group
to follow, could you explain the differences of your scope?  (We also
discuss Haskell, OCaml, and Scala, among other things.)

Our regularly scheduled meeting is also tomorrow, April 16 (later at
8pm) at Ralph's Grocery downtown.  Check the list for details.

Jeff Henrikson