[Haskell] ANN: Hayoo! beta 0.1

Timo B. Hübel t.h at gmx.info
Sun Apr 6 08:07:22 EDT 2008

Hello,

we are pleased to announce the first beta release of Hayoo!, a Haskell API
search engine providing advanced features like suggestions, find-as-you-type,
fuzzy queries and much more.

Visit Hayoo! here: http://holumbus.fh-wedel.de/hayoo

Please bear in mind that this is still a beta release and we are continuously
working on further improvements. Our plans for the future include:

- Covering all documentation available at Hackage.
- Compatibility with non-JavaScript enabled browsers.
- Providing a web interface where people can point Hayoo! to an URI linking
  to Haddock documentation which will be automatically included in Hayoo!.

Hayoo! was developed as a use-case for the Holumbus framework, which aims to
help at the creation of very flexible and highly specialized search engines.

Although Holumbus is still under heavy development and we have no official
release yet, some informations and a Darcs repository are available at the
Holumbus homepage: http://holumbus.fh-wedel.de

Any suggestions and feedback is highly welcomed.

Cheers,
Timo B. Hübel & Sebastian M. Schlatt