[Haskell] Commercial Users of Functional Programming: call for speakers

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Wed May 16 08:50:14 EDT 2007

Folks,

This is just to remind you about the closing date for offers of talks at the

        2007 Commercial Users of Functional Programming workshop
                http://cufp.galois.com/

The closing date is 1st June, in a couple of weeks.  The workshop itself is on Oct 4, colocated with ICFP at Freiburg, Germany.

CUFP is a workshop for people who use functional programming (in some guise), because it's the best way to get the job done, rather than because it's a cool research topic.

It's a very informal workshop.  No papers, no proceedings -- just stand up and tell us how it is for you.  But you have to tell us in advance so we can plan the day.  Please get in touch with me or Kathleen Fisher (details at the URL above).

You can also nominate someone else.  That's even easier.  (But ask them first.)

And plan to come, too!

Simon