[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: Phooey 0.1 -- Functional user interface library
conal at conal.net
Wed Jan 17 04:17:33 EST 2007
I've just release version 0.1 of Phooey, an arrow-based functional user
interface library. Please see the new project page at
What's new in version 0.1:
- Relocated, improved & wikified home page, with new section on
- Text input (textEntry)
- Boolean input/output (checkBoxEntry, checkBoxDisplay)
- Switched from monadLib to mtl, for easier installation
- Web-located references to other libraries (base, mtl, arrows.)
- Colorized source code links (thanks to hscolour).
- Docs have "User Comments" links, for adding add comments and
- Phooey is now used in TV: http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/TV .
Cheers, - Conal
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Haskell