[Haskell] Postdoctoral Research Fellow at St Andrews

Kevin Hammond kh at dcs.st-and.ac.uk
Mon Jan 15 10:09:50 EST 2007

I have a vacancy for a postdoctoral research
fellow, working with the Hume language developed
jointly
with Heriot-Watt University
(http://www.hume-lang.org).   Knowledge of
Haskell and other functional
programming technologies is a distinct advantage.
Please do forward to anyone who may be interested,
and please let me know if you intend to make a
late application or if you see this
late (the deadline is January 17th, but I may need to extend this).

Note that the Human Resources department has only
listed the lower salary level on the
research fellow scale: my understanding is that there is in fact a range.

Best Wishes,
Kevin

University of St Andrews, School of Computer Science

Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Worst-Case Execution Time Analysis
for Embedded Software

Salary - £26,915+ pa(*)

Applications are invited from well-qualified
individuals. The post involves the development of
static analyses of worst-case time behaviour for
embedded software, working on industrial/EU
projects as part of the internationally
recognised functional programming group at the
University of St Andrews.

Appointments will be made for one year in the
first instance, with a possibility of extension
based on pending funding applications. The start
date will be 1 March 2007, or as soon as possible
thereafter.
Informal enquiries to: Dr Kevin Hammond, email: kh8 at cs.st-and.ac.uk

* Salary is subject to confirmation under the new Framework Agreement.
Please quote ref: SK109/06

Closing Date: 17 January 2007
Application forms and further particulars are
available from Human Resources, University of St
Andrews, College Gate, North Street, St Andrews,
Fife KY16 9AJ, (tel: 01334 462571, by fax 01334
462570 or by e-mail
Jobline at st-andrews.ac.uk.  The advertisement and
further particulars can be viewed at
http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/hr/recruitment/vacancies.

The University is committed to equality of opportunity.

http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/hr/recruitment/vacancies/vacancy-list
--
In accordance with University policy on
electronic mail, this email reflects the opinions