[Haskell] Beautiful concurrency: Santa Claus v2

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Thu Jan 11 07:29:52 EST 2007

Friends

I had lots of useful feedback about my paper "Beautiful concurrency"; thank you.  I've revised it quite heavily, and have just put up a revised draft, Version 2.

If you want to take a look, either for the first time, or to see what I've done in response to your suggestions, look here: http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Talk:SantaClausProblemV2

The code is online there too.

If you give your real name somewhere in your text (or email it to me), I'll add you to the acknowledgements at the end of the chapter.  I'm missing some from the previous Talk page; notably, I'd like to acknowledge Steven807, Tibbe, Fanf, Garious, Rycee, Brecknell, Mvanier, Gaal, Fernando, Gknauth, EngineerScotty, BoAdler.  If you'd like a mention, let me know who you are.

Thanks again for your input.  I must do this with all my papers!

Simon