[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: lhs2tex-1.12
loeh at iai.uni-bonn.de
Tue Jan 9 16:12:02 EST 2007
lhs2TeX version 1.12
We are pleased to announce a new release of lhs2TeX,
a preprocessor to generate LaTeX code from literate Haskell
lhs2TeX includes the following features:
* Highly customized output.
* Liberal parser -- no restriction to Haskell 98.
* Generate multiple versions of a program or document from
a single source.
* Active documents: call Haskell to generate parts of the
document (useful for papers on Haskell).
* A manual explaining all the important aspects of lhs2TeX.
Changes (w.r.t. lhs2TeX 1.11)
* Compatible with ghc-6.6.
* Compatible with cabal-1.1.6; traditional configure/make
installation should still work. Thanks to Brian Smith
for submitting a patch to improve the Cabal experience
Requirements and Download
A source distribution is available from
It has been verified to build on Linux and MacOSX, but
should also work on Windows. Binaries will be made available
You need a recent version of GHC (6.4.2 is tested, older versions
might work) to build lhs2TeX, and, of course, you need a TeX
distribution to make use of lhs2TeX's output. The program includes
a configuration that is suitable for use with LaTeX. In theory,
there should be no problem to generate code for other TeX
flavors, such as plainTeX or ConTeXt.
Andres Loeh and Ralf Hinze
lhs2TeX at andres-loeh.de
ralf at informatik.uni-bonn.de
More information about the Haskell