[Haskell] new SOE package and the annoucement of GLFW

Paul L ninegua at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 11:23:36 EDT 2007

l'd love to put GLFW on the hackage site, but the Cabal packaging is
puzzling me.

The GLFW C library is small and meant to be statically linked, which
means the Cabal
installation has to put all *.o files from under glfw/<platform>/ into
the libHSGLFW-0.1.a (or whatever it's called). I don't know how to do
this in Cabal in a truely cross-platform manner, so I'm using a custom
script to finish the installation step.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

BTW: Not having to deal with all the GLUT wierdness is such a relief
for writing OpenGL programs.

Regards
Paul Liu