[Haskell] Commercial users of functional programming 2007: programe is published, registration open

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Tue Aug 21 03:41:46 EDT 2007

Friends,

The program for the 2007 Commercial Users of Functional Programming workshop is now published.

        http://cufp.galois.com/

The workshop is co-located with ICFP, and will be held in Freiburg, Germany, on 4 October 2007.  We had a terrific response to our call for talks, and there are twelve (!) speakers describing commercial applications,  variously written in
        Caml
        Erlang
        F#
        Haskell
        ML
        Scheme

The talks are informal, and there are no proceedings.  We'll just have fun learning about functional programming used to solve real problems.  Do come!

Kathleen Fisher
Simon Peyton Jones