[Haskell] Software Engineering and Functional Programming (with Haskell)

Doaitse Swierstra doaitse at cs.uu.nl
Wed Apr 4 13:10:30 EDT 2007

There have been a series on workshop about the commercial use of
functional programming. You can find the slides of presentations at:

http://cufp.galois.com/

Some companies even use knowledge of FP to filter out the good
applicants ;-}} What is your instructor's opinion about that?

  Doaitse Swierstra