[Haskell] Re: Haskell Weekly News: September 27, 2006

John Hughes rjmh at cs.chalmers.se
Fri Sep 29 11:00:03 EDT 2006

The intention is to put the speaker's slides online. But in some cases, that
will require additional permission from the company concerned--putting
slides on the web is more public than talking at a workshop. So some
sanitation may perhaps be needed. All this is going to take a little while,
so while the slides WILL appear in the medium term, don't hold your breath.

John