[Haskell] Re[2]: [Haskell-cafe] Re: Haskell web forum

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 09:25:35 EDT 2006

This message (from haskell-cafe) by Kurt Hutchinson exactly explains
that i want and why i propose do to it. sorry for inconvenience, i
don't propose to stop mail lists and plan to present in both medias
(while others will continue to use irc, blogs, LJs, rss feeds and all
other ways to let Haskell rule the world :)

> I was just about to ask the same thing. Clearly, some prefer email
> and some prefer web forums. This is undoubtably true of new Haskell
> users with questions, as well. Let those interested in a web forum
> set one up and run it. Those interested in email can ignore the web
> forum. The Perl community has a similar setup with the popular
> Perlmonks web forum, and their hundreds of mailing lists. There are
> many users who read and post on both, and many who do not.

> I believe Bulat was just trying to find out if anyone else would like
> to help set one up, not suggesting that it replace the mailing lists.

Thank you, Kurt, for detailed explanation

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com