[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: Visual Haskell prerelease 0.2

Krasimir Angelov kr.angelov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 02:30:24 EST 2006

Hello Haskellers,

I am happy to announce that there is a prerelease version of Visual Haskell on:

http://www.haskell.org/visualhaskell

This is the first version that is:
    - available for both VStudio 2003 and VStudio 2005
    - distributed with a stable GHC version (6.6)

This is still prerelease version but if there aren't any bug reports
in the next few days I will just rename it to release. Many thanks to
Simon Marlow, Brian Smith, Wayne Vucenic, Jared Updike and Pepe Iborra
that helped me with the preparation of this new release.

Cheers,
   Krasimir