[Haskell] GHC Hackathon

Christophe Poucet christophe.poucet at gmail.com
Tue May 23 07:48:48 EDT 2006

Dear all,

I think the hackathon sounds like a very interesting idea, however
unfortunately I will not be able to attend, and I have heard that other
people from #haskell will not be able to attend either. I think many
would be grateful if a podcast were made of this event such that those
who missed it can still watch the presentations.

With regards,
Christophe (vincenz)

--
Christophe Poucet
Ph.D. Student
E-mail: Christophe.Poucet at imec.be
IMEC vzw – Register of Legal Entities Leuven VAT BE 0425.260.668 – Kapeldreef 75, B-3001 Leuven, Belgium – www.imec.be
*****DISCLAIMER*****
This e-mail and/or its attachments may contain confidential information. It is intended solely for the intended addressee(s).
Any use of the information contained herein by other persons is prohibited. IMEC vzw does not accept any liability for the contents of this e-mail and/or its attachments.