[Haskell] REMINDER: HC&A Report (extended deadline: 15 May 2006)

Andres Loeh loeh at iai.uni-bonn.de
Fri May 12 07:25:28 EDT 2006

> If you would extend the deadline to sometime after May 23, when the
> accepted Haskell.org SoC applications are revealed, you could perhaps get
> a lot of new projects to the list.

I would rather not do this. It is already later than in the previous
years for the May edition, and due to other commitments, I definitely
want to get the Report released before the end of May (and it usually
needs at least a week, if not more, after the deadline, to go through
all the submissions).

The next Report is already in November, and will be a perfect
opportunity to report on all the SoC projects.

For this issue, I would propose that someone writes a summary of
haskell.org's SoC participation (please!), which could possibly
include a list of the accepted projects (I don't think it would be a
problem to include such a list on very short notice into an already
submitted article, and it is unlikely that the Report will actually
appear before May 23 for the abovementioned reasons).

Cheers,
  Andres