[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: lhs2tex-1.11

Conal Elliott conal at conal.net
Mon Mar 27 16:59:26 EST 2006

Hi Andres.  I just successfully installed & tested lhs2TeX on cygwin.  The
only hitch was in an inconsistent translation of "/usr/local" into
"c:/cygwin/usr/local" (I guess bash vs Haskell).  The fix was very simple:
"./configure --prefix=c:/cygwin/usr/local" before "make" and "make
install".  I suggest you add a note to that effect in INSTALL.

Thanks for the lhs2TeX update!

Regards,  - Conal