[Haskell] Haskell as a markup language

shelarcy shelarcy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 19:00:57 EST 2006

Hmm, diary.hs is too big. So I send again with archived file.

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 15:27:11 +0900, <oleg at pobox.com> wrote:
> First, we need `Transparent' SPAN: the grouping of SPAN-level
> elements.  TSPAN is an administrative element, which is precisely
> equivalent to the sequence of SPAN-level elements in its content.  It
> is useful as a return value from a function, if a function needs to
> return several SPAN-level elements.  The body of TSPAN has the content
> Inline, and the TSPAN element itself is in the Inline context.  TSPAN
> is the `inline' analogue of TDIV (which works in the block context).
>
>> newtype TSPAN a = TSPAN a deriving Show
>> tspan x = build (as_inline . HW . TSPAN . rev'apppend HNil) nil_inline x
>>
>> instance RenderInline b => RenderInline (HW CT_inline (TSPAN b)) where
>>     render_inline f (HW (TSPAN body)) = render_inline f body

Thanks.
I tried to wrote my web diary by HSXML

(I started web diary before blog boom. Web diary is like blog ... but in
manycase, web diary isn't cgi or web application system, it is wrote plain
html text file. Of cource, many people use generator and web diary based
blog system exist now,)

I attatched yestaday's article that name diary.hs .

> Perhaps we should move to Cafe for further discussion?

Okay. We will move to Cafe for that. After this mail.

--
shelarcy <shelarcy    capella.freemail.ne.jp>
http://page.freett.com/shelarcy/