[Haskell] ANN: MissingH 0.14.4
jgoerzen at complete.org
Wed Jun 28 15:55:17 EDT 2006
I am pleased to announce a new version of MissingH. Changes since the
last announcement include:
* Fix a bug in ConfigParser.merge and write a test for it.
* Fix cabal incompatibilies with GHC 6.4.2
* IO/StatCompat: Fixed missing Data.Bits import on mingw32
* Updated COPYING file with new FSF address
* Cmd.hs: Commented out code that was never used
* Import new package MD5 0.2.7 from Ian Lynagh
* ConfigParser gives more helpful error messages when possible --
it now includes section and option in most error messages
* Unit tests updated for new ConfigParser output
* MissingH.Str: New function escapeRe that takes a string and makes
a regular expression that matches the string literally.
* MissingH.IO.HVFS: New function vDoesExist
* MissingH.List: New function hasAny
* New modules: MissingH.Path.Glob and MissingH.Path.WildMatch
and tests for them
* 716 total unit tests now
MissingH is available for download from http://quux.org/devel/missingh
It is also included with several Linux and BSD distributions.
More information about the Haskell