[Haskell] Graphing community activity

Donald Bruce Stewart dons at cse.unsw.edu.au
Tue Jun 20 00:06:37 EDT 2006

Hey all,

Inspired by a comment from Shae Erisson, I added a little 5 line script
to darcs-graph[1], to display the commit activity of _remote_ darcs

Here are the activity graphs for a selection of projects in the community:

The graphs show, for instance, ghc activity back to 1996.

This might be useful to quickly work out what's going on in the
community. If you're interested in hacking something up, using this
data, ping me :) A page showing hot projects, for example...

-- Don

1. http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~dons/darcs-graph.html