[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: Kamiariduki - the system to judge your
derivative work's purpose and license is valid with Ceative
Commons License Works..
shelarcy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 14:57:08 EDT 2006
I am pleased to announce the preview release of kamiariduki, the system to
judge your derivative work's purpose and license is valid with other works
what is mainly under Creative Commons License.
I don't know good phrase that explain this software directory and simply. I
used DRM (Degital Rights Management) for people (or Creators) a few place.
People missunderstood this system. Because DRM is usually used for closed
system, not open system.
sourcefourge site : https://sourceforge.net/projects/kamiariduki/
Creative Common web site: http://creativecommons.org/
This Application depend on many libraries. So if you want to know about
that, you must read README file. library dependencied includes
* patched version of wxHaskell
(* if build with Mac OS X platform, you need to put those libraries for
* Subversion trunk of AutoFroms: http://autoforms.sourceforge.net/ )
The current status of kamiariduki is very experimental. If you want to
derivative works lisence, this worls. But it lacks many fundamental
and will have many bugs.
Any comments are welcome.
And I also release my patched version of wxHaskell above site. That
* I think calendarEvent calls not defined function onList, so I
replaced by onCal
* and a few fix for wxWidgets 2.6.x
* I'm not use this version usually, so I don't know this works fine as
That doesn''t include
* unicode support
* because this dropped a few functionalty now.
* Haste's wxScintilla and wxSTC support
* because wxSTC is separeted from wxWidgets' build process, and doesn't
USE_WX* macro. So change configure and make file are difficult work.
* vertical toolbar
* because this fixes half of problem. If just set wxTB_VERTICAL, toolbar
* resource file link patch for Windows
* because this problem isn't occure on wxWidgets 2.6.x.
* Spin Cotrol Documentation patch
* I don(t see that yet.
I released this file on my place, because it seems that development of
is stopped now. And I don't have wxHaskell project's account. Patch is
kamiariduki source's patch directory, If anyone interested in to
problem or others and extend for my one, I appreciate that.
shelarcy <shelarcy capella.freemail.ne.jp>
More information about the Haskell