[Haskell] page names on the new Haskell wiki

Sam Goldman samgoldman at jhu.edu
Fri Jan 27 15:58:45 EST 2006

Wolfgang Jeltsch wrote:
> I just started moving pages.  But know I wonder which case I should use for
> inner-title words.  Should the page title be "Books and tutorials" or "Books
> and Tutorials", for example?  Since pages are only small documents, I chose
> the lower-case alternative but currently the Haskell website uses upper-case.

I think that title case would be appropriate.

The Chicago Manual of Style gives this description:

* Always capitalize the first and the last word.
* Capitalize all nouns, pronouns, adjectives, verbs, adverbs, and
subordinate conjunctions ("as", "because", "although").
* Lowercase all articles, coordinate conjunctions ("and", "or", "nor"),
and prepositions regardless of length, when they are other than the
first or last word.
* Lowercase the "to" in an infinitive."

- Sam