[Haskell] Re: [Template-haskell] new TH tutorial (request for comments)

Johannes Waldmann waldmann at imn.htwk-leipzig.de
Tue Jan 24 09:31:30 EST 2006

Dear Bulat and Johan, thanks for your comments and pointers.

Johan Jeuring wrote:

> This won't be of much help right now, but Ralf Hinze, Andres Loh and I
> are preparing lecture notes on Comparing approaches to generic
> programming for the Spring School on Datatype-Generic Programming 2006..

Sounds like that will be the paper that I want.

Meanwhile (and independently), I wrote down some notes:
http://dfa.imn.htwk-leipzig.de/~waldmann/draft/meta-haskell/

I'd be glad if this would turn into something useful,
so please feel free to comment, and to use it
(and I don't care too much about the venue of publication,
so it can be wiki-ized or whatever).

Best regards,
--
-- Johannes Waldmann -- Tel/Fax (0341) 3076 6479/80 --
---- http://www.imn.htwk-leipzig.de/~waldmann/ -------