[Haskell] Re: darcsweb installed

Dominic Steinitz dominic.steinitz at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jan 17 11:50:12 EST 2006

Simon Marlow <simonmar <at> microsoft.com> writes:

> I have installed darcsweb on darcs.haskell.org.  To browse the available
> darcs repositories, go here:
>
>  http://darcs.haskell.org/darcsweb
>
> It's also available as http://hackage.haskell.org/darcsweb.
>
> Note that currently I have omitted GHC, the reason being that the GHC
> repository is so big that some of the operations on a file (eg. history,
> annotate) cause darcs to eat up CPU for several minutes on the server.
> So to avoid the server becoming bogged down with darcs processes I've
> just omitted the GHC repository for now.
>
> Cheers,
> 	Simon

I'm a bit baffled here.

We have
http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/hackage/wiki/CabalPackages. Someone has very
kindly added the Crypto package. However, it seems to point to the wrong
version (Package-url http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/Crypto-2.0.0.tgz). The
current version is http://www.haskell.org/crypto/src/Crypto-2.0.3.tar.gz. I'm
not sure how I update this.

There is also a darcs respository for the Crypto package at
http://www.haskell.org/crypto/src. Should this be added to
http://hackage.haskell.org/darcsweb somehow?

As package maintainer, are there some instructions I should be following?

Thanks, Dominic.