[Haskell] Re: haskell.org Public Domain

Ashley Yakeley ashley at semantic.org
Wed Jan 11 23:34:52 EST 2006

In article <20060111230707.kya880oc8wkk8wgw at webmail.spamcop.net>,
 ajb at spamcop.net wrote:

> G'day all.
> Quoting Wolfgang Jeltsch <wolfgang at jeltsch.net>:
> > Yes, BSD might be too "restrictive".  So let's put every wiki content under
> > very permissive license like the one Udo proposed.  Opinions?
> I agree.  Does such a licence already exist?
> If not, I'd suggest taking the Creative Commons "by" licence and removing
> the "by" requirement.  Or asking them if they have such a thing already
> drafted.

What about this one?

"I, the creator of this work, hereby release it into the public domain.
This applies worldwide.

"In case this is not legally possible:

"I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any
conditions, unless such conditions are required by law."

Ashley Yakeley, Seattle WA