[Haskell] Re: haskell.org Public Domain

Eric Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 16:26:08 EST 2006

Whatever the Haskell community end up deciding, I would like to point
out that the Wikibooks project uses the GFDL.  What would greatly
simplify us wikibookians using content from the Haskell wiki are
GFDL-friendly terms, that is, one of:
  public domain
  GFDL
  creative commons [by][sa] - that's up to 4 CC licenses to choose from
(*)

If anybody suddenly feels inspired to go contribute, please see
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Programming:Haskell

--eric

(*) the share-alike situtation may be less clear, it seems CC are
proposing a one-way compatibility with GFDL, but not sure what the news
on that is)

--
Eric Kow                     http://www.loria.fr/~kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9         Merci de corriger mon français.