[Haskell] ANN: hdbc-odbc

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Mon Jan 9 15:41:55 EST 2006

I am pleased to be able to announce the first version of hdbc-odbc,
the ODBC backend for HDBC.

With this driver, you can use HDBC to connect to any database for
which ODBC drivers exist, including such databases as MySQL, Oracle,
MS SQL Server, etc.  I have tested it against PostgreSQL and would
appreciate "make test-ghc6" results with more (see
testsrc/SpecificDB.hs for the place to specify your connect string.)

hdbc-odbc is available for download from:

People interested in development should use the darcs repo:

  darcs get --partial http://darcs.complete.org/hdbc-odbc

John Goerzen
Author, Foundations of Python Network Programming