[Haskell] New look for haskell.org: MediaWiki

Gour list at atmarama.org
Mon Jan 9 07:44:51 EST 2006

On Sun, 2006-01-08 at 19:52 -0500, John Peterson wrote:

> This isn't a completely "done deal" - there is still time to object to
> the whole thing or make suggestions.  Nothing will be visible to the
> outside world until we make the switch later.  But I believe this will
> result in a much better site and also make life a lot easier for Olaf
> and I.  (And I apologize to everyone that's asked for updates to
> haskell.org recently - I've been avoiding them to concentrate on
> this!).

As far as I understand Simon's proposal, it was not only about 'better'
wiki system and that's why I proposed something like Drupal which offers
more than a wiki (forums, Collaborative Book, Blogger API support,
Content syndication,Web based administration... see
http://drupal.org/features), so I wonder what's wrong with Drupal (or
some other CMS) and/or if having just a wiki is enough?

Sincerely,
Gour